AIR - ROAD - SEA - SAFETY
One of DG SafetyGroup's (DGSG) primary business objectives requires adherence to local, national and international laws and regulations.
The DGSG Compliance and Code of Ethics is adopted from the Institute of Hazards Materials Management in compliance with our certification. The Group operates a 'zero tolerance' policy in regards to breaches of ethics and all employees are required to sign an agreement confirming their understanding that any breaches can result in disciplinary action that may include summary dismissal.
DGSG is committed to maintaining a culture of openness where issues of integrity and professional ethics can be raised and discussed openly and without reprisal.
All complaints are investigated thoroughly with action taken as appropriate.
Our compliance goals:
* To avoid conflicts of interest and to act openly, responsible ans within the confines of the law and internationally accepted guidelines.
* To implement current 'best practice' policies in all our procedures.
* To maintain a culture in which all employees know what is expected of them.
* To monitor adherence to organizational controls and reporting procedures.
* To have fun. Having fun is contagious and a prerequisite for faster understanding and advancement.